Monday, December 22, 2008

Over the hills and far away . . .

Brace yourself; I have bad news.

The library will be closed from the 24-26 of this month.

What's that? Do I hear the tracks of tears running down your lovely young faces?

Ahhh, the holiday season! 'Tis enough to bring tears to everyone's eyes! And we have hardly any holiday-tastic books available, because all you little- I mean, delightful young teens, who are a wonder to behold and strike joy into the hearts of all you meet, keep checking them all out! How am I supposed to keep a holiday display stocked if there aren't any holiday books for me to put there?

But I have good news too!

We have program information on our Glorious Library Website! Huzzah!
So go look and see our Origami thingamarole, which you are all welcome to come to on February 10th at 3:30.
And then later we will tell you of more awesome stuff you can be a part of! Because the fun never ends at the Five Forks branch!

Best Regards in the Glorious New Year,

Anni

No comments: