Friday, July 24, 2009

this is very exciting.

I know how you young people, and some older people, are.

They don't always want to read. Sometimes they want to play VIDEO GAMES.

This is why I have decided, after much deliberation (okay, I decided once I found out that I could do it and jumped with glee and signed up immediately) that we are going to play SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL on the NINTENDO WII at the FIVE FORKS BRANCH on JULY 30, 2009.

This is VERY BIG news.

Because this game is SUPER exciting and deservedly POPULAR and LOVED by youngins and old people like me alike.

This program is going to last a FULL TWO HOURS, and we will have POPCORN.

Because, you see, I ALWAYS want to eat popcorn when Mario is beating up Link. It's inevitable.

Now, we will not be having so many video games and delightful teen programs in the future, so be sure to show up and say 'i love playing video games at the library; this is the sort of thing that I live for' and then we will all get warm feelings in our stomachs and enjoy the time we have together.

I am also giving out PRIZES. We are having a raffle. And winners will get COOL STUFF.
So you need to come, and bring your friends, and share in the joy of Nintendo.

Otherwise, I will cry, and the world will cry with me. Or at least my friend Mr Awesome will, and you don't want that.

Best regards to all you wonderful, brilliant, and ever-entertaining young people,

Anni

No comments: